After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Monochrome Laser Printers of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Monochrome Laser Printers in 2022
List the Best Monochrome Laser Printers in 2022
Brother HL-L2325DW Monochrome Laser Printer, Wireless Networking & Duplex Printing
$158.00 in stock
8 used from $139.99
- Print more, wait less, get more done.
- Multiple printing options meet a variety of needs.
- Mobile printing made simple.
- Flexible connection options let you connect your way
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
2 used from $170.79
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
Pantum P2502W Laser Printer Black and White Laser Printers Monochrome Wireless Home Use, Small Compact Designe, Support Windows and Mac, Printing at 23PPM
$84.14 in stock
- WIRELESS LASER PRINTER: Pantum P2502W monochrome laser printer wirelessly works well with your computers or laptops, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint. You files also can be printed by connecting to the printer hotspot even if you don't connect to your router
- EASY TO USE: Pantum black and white laser printer support Windows and Mac system and print 23 pages per minute can greatly meet your needs. Easy one-step driver installation help you worry-free working. Metal internal frame built for long time use
- COMPACT DESIGNE: Small and compact designe perfects for home use, this mobile printer was designed as an amazing compact size that can easily fit any tight space from working at home
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: A White laser printer, driver program, USB cable and a 700-page starter cartridge(pre-installed inside to the printer). Refer to the included instruction to install driver and toner within minutes
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Please contact us directly if you got any question before or after using our printer, Pantum team offers professional technical support via offical website hotline. We guarantee 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to ensure your better experience
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Monochrome Printer, works with Alexa (W2G51A)
- World's smallest laser printer in its class – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same professional-quality black and white prints you’ve come to expect.
- Fast printing – Prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- The power of your laser printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Wireless connectivity you can count on – Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network; for those with no Wi-Fi connection, connect directly to the wireless laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- Uncompromising quality – Get the professional, reliable quality you want for less; this easy-to-use laser printer is the lowest priced LaserJet from HP
Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Series Compact Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer | Print Copy Scan Fax | Wireless | Mobile Printing | Auto 2-Sided Printing | ADF | 26 ppm |
$201.34 in stock
10 used from $150.88
- Fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute
- Enjoy easy, reliable, wireless printing from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal sizes paper and helps improve efficiency with less refills. The manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of paper types and sizes including card stock, envelopes and more.
- Choose from the built-in wireless network interface to enable sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via the USB interface.
- Sturdy and robust construction ensures your laser all-in-one printer will keep up with your busy schedule. Compact desk footprint saves on space requirements.
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
7 used from $124.89
- Prints up To 27 ppm, automatic duplex printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray. A4 2-sided print speed-13. A4 standard print speed-26. Automatic 2 sided print. Recommended monthly volume-250 to 2,000 pages
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10
- This machine uses a USB connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications. High Speed USB 2.0 Interface. Does not come with USB cable. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages. Output Paper Capacity (sheets):100
- It prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution
HP Laserjet Pro M29w All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with Mobile Printing (Y5S53A) (Renewed)
$134.99 in stock
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – The HP LaserJet Pro M29w all-in-one wireless monochrome laser printer, copier, and scanner is 30% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ve come to expect.
- FAST PRINTING – This all-in-one wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 7.9 seconds
- BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP(1) – The highly rated HP Smart app allows you to print and scan from smartphone or tablet, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports easy device set-up and toner ordering.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network. Those without a network can connect mobile devices directly to the all-in-one laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- HIGH QUALITY PRINTS FOR LESS – Get the reliable quality you want for less. This easy-to-use wireless laser printer is the lowest priced all-in-one laser printer from HP.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w (8468B003) Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer, Compact Design , White
$141.95 in stock
3 used from $152.80
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS: Print up to 19 pages per minute
- COMPACT DESIGN: Space-saving, compact design fits anywhere in your home, school or small office
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Print from almost anywhere in your workspace. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, Original iPad, iPad mini, and iPad mini Retina running OS 5.1 - 7.1.1. Supports Android Tablets and Phones running OS 3.0 - 4.4
- GENEROUS PAPER CAPACITY: Paper capacity of up to 150 sheets
- SUSTAINABILITY: Uses less than 2 watts in Energy Saver mode
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW, Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing, NFC, Cloud-Based Printing & Scanning, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready - BLACK
1 used from $229.00
- Engineered for convenience – This new Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is conveniently equipped with a flatbed scan glass for quick copying and scanning. Mobile Device Compatibility AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace
- Optimized for efficiency – Engineered with new features, the HL L2395DW laser printer (replacement for the HLL2380DW) and has been optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 36 pages per minute(1)
- Faster, high quality prints: This monochrome laser printer is built with a 250 sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal sized paper. Power Source AC 120V 50/60Hz.Machine Noise (Ready/Printing): 30dB / 50dB
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – This printer’s simple to connect wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). The "Touch to connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience(3). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer
imageCLASS MF242 dw - Multifunction, Wireless, Mobile-Ready, Monochrome Laser Printer
5 used from $140.00
- Print up to 28 pages-per-minute with a quick first print of 6 seconds or less (letter size) Print, scan and copy functionality
- WiFi Direct Connection enables easy connection to mobile devices without a router
- 250-sheet maximum paper capacity
How to Choose the Best Monochrome Laser Printers?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Monochrome Laser Printers. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Monochrome Laser Printers is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Monochrome Laser Printers that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Monochrome Laser Printers. These days the more advanced Best Monochrome Laser Printers have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Monochrome Laser Printers function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Monochrome Laser Printers, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Monochrome Laser Printers that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Monochrome Laser Printers to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Monochrome Laser Printers, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Monochrome Laser Printers should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Monochrome Laser Printers that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Monochrome Laser Printers if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Monochrome Laser Printers. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Monochrome Laser Printers function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Monochrome Laser Printers, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Monochrome Laser Printers is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Monochrome Laser Printers will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Monochrome Laser Printers before you buy it depends on which Best Monochrome Laser Printers you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Monochrome Laser Printers or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Monochrome Laser Printers have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Monochrome Laser Printers, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Monochrome Laser Printers with ease, this is where you can go.