Looking for the Best Star Wars Games ? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Best Star Wars Games.
Having trouble finding a great Best Star Wars Games ? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Best Star Wars Games research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the Best Star Wars Games s available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the Best Star Wars Games for 2022. See our ranking below!
Top 10 Best Star Wars Games in 2022
List the Best Star Wars Games in 2022
Galaxy Edge Sabacc Card Playing Game, from Solo: A Star Wars Story
Hasbro Gaming Trouble: Star Wars The Mandalorian Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up
$12.99 in stock
3 used from $8.32
- IMAGINE RESCUING THE CHILD: Pop the Pop-O-Matic die roller and move the character pawns around the board. The race is on to rescue The Child -- the character often called "Baby Yoda"
- INSPIRED BY THE SERIES: This edition of the Trouble board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- THE MANDALORIAN CHARACTER PAWNS: Race around a dangerous planet on the game board with The Mandalorian character pawns. Play as The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, or Kuiil
- POP THE DIE: Depending on the number shown on the die, players might be blocked by an angry mudhorn, fight off mercenaries, or receive a handsome reward
- FOR STAR WARS FANS: With this Trouble Game: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition, Star Wars fans can imagine favorite scenes and moments from a galaxy far, far away
Monopoly: Star Wars Complete Saga Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 8 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
$29.92 in stock
5 used from $19.72
- Star Wars trilogies: Star Wars fans can celebrate all of the Skywalker movies This Star Wars edition of the Monopoly game lets players relive all 9 episodes from a galaxy far, far away
- Exciting game for Star Wars fans: the Star Wars complete saga edition board game features dynamic and colorful artwork Inspired by all 3 trilogies
- Iconic Star Wars characters: the game includes 9 tokens; each one is a character that relates to one of the 9 Star Wars trilogy movies
- Star Wars themes: The properties in this Star Wars themed board game are planets and Droids. Tie fighters and X-wings replace houses and hotels. Landing on a light speed Space lets players fly ahead
- Star Wars themed cards: If a player lands on a Jedi training or holocron space, They have to pick the matching card and do whatever action It says
Buffalo Games Star Wars The Mandalorian - Snack Time Game
$14.99 in stock
1 used from $14.00
- Ages 4+
- 2 Players
- Contains 1 Game Board, 6 Squishy Frogs, 2 Stands, 2 Launchers, and Game Instructions
- 10 minute game time
Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition Board Game for Families and Kids Ages 8 and Up, Featuring The Child, Who Fans Call Baby Yoda
$16.38 in stock
- INSPIRED BY THE TV SERIES: This Star Wars edition of the Monopoly board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- THE CHILD TOKENS: Play as The Child (or affectionately known as "Baby Yoda" by fans) in different poses such as eating a frog, using the force, drinking a cup of broth, and sitting in the Hoverpram
- HIDEOUTS AND HIDEAWAYS: Players travel around the board buying and trading objects from The Child's adventures. Buy Hideouts and pay to upgrade to Common Houses
- THEMED GAMEBOARD: The gameboard features places and objects The Mandalorian fans will recognize such as a Cup of Broth, a Frog, Tracking FOB, Razor Crest Cockpit, and Razor Crest Storage Bay
- FOR THE CHILD FANS: This board game for kids ages 8 and up makes a great gift for Star Wars The Mandalorian fans, and would make a nice addition to a Star Wars fan's toy collection
Funko Pop! Something Wild!: Star Wars The Mandalorian Card Game - Grogu
$7.91 in stock
- “Something Wild! Star Wars: The Mandalorian” is a fast-paced, light card game for the whole family! Featuring a collectible Grogu (TM)! figure, as well as your favorite characters from the world of The Mandalorian.
- Power Cards add a fun twist to this new-classic, set-making card game. Combine multiple games to add more character cards, more Pop! figures, and more powers to your game!
- Nine of your favorite Star Wars: The Mandalorian characters in full color card art
- Ages 6+
Star Wars Republic Commando Video Game T-Shirt
- Official Star Wars Merchandise
- Star Wars T-Shirt for Men, Women, Boys, and Girls
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
UNO Star Wars Matching Card Game Featuring 112 Cards with Unique Wild Card & Instructions for Players 7 Years Old & Up, Gift for Kid, Family & Adult Game Night
- It's the classic UNO card game everyone loves, now pitting the forces of the Light Side and the Dark Side against each other! Perfect for Younglings and Master Jedi alike, ages 7 years and older.
- Each card is decorated with an iconic image from the Star Wars franchise, including classic characters from the original trilogy, the prequels and the sequels -a great collector's edition!
- Just like in the classic UNO game, players match cards by color or number in a race to empty their hand.
- Includes an exclusive wild "The Force" card. Play it, choosing another player and a color. If that player has at least one card of that color, they are forced to draw 2 cards. If they don't, play just continues with the chosen color.
- UNO Star Wars makes a great gift for Star Wars fans of all ages.
Star Wars Outer Rim Board Game | Strategy Game | Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and up | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
- TAKE TO THE STARS AND BECOME A LIVING LEGEND: In this game of bounty hunters, mercenaries, and smugglers, you take on the role of an underworld denizen setting out to make your mark on the galaxy. Travel the Outer Rim in your personal ship, hire legendary Star Wars characters to join your crew and try to become the most famous (or infamous) outlaw in the galaxy.
- SURVIVE THE OUTER RIM: The warring factions of the galaxy roam the Outer Rim, hunting down the scum that have proven to be a thorn in their side, and other scoundrels looking to make their mark may see you as the perfect target to bring down to bolster their own reputation.
- STRATEGY GAME: The goal of Outer Rim is to be the first player to reach ten fame, but the path to notoriety can be different for every scoundrel. Cross paths with the various factions patrolling the Outer Rim, bring in iconic Star Wars characters dead or alive for bounties, or make a fortune delivering illegal cargo, dodging patrols and encounters across the galaxy.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Build your legend in your own way with multiple paths to victory that ensure no two games are ever exactly the same. Travel the galaxy with friends or on your own with a unique solo-play mode!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Star Wars Outer Rim is a strategy board game for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian Edition Board Game, Inspired by The Mandalorian Season 2, Protect Grogu from Imperial Enemies
$37.05 in stock
- INSPIRED BY THE MANDALORIAN TV SERIES: This Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by season 2 of The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- MONOPOLY TOKENS: Fans can play as a favorite character from the series: The Mandalorian, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, or Boba Fett. Each character has a special ability depicted on their Character card
- PROTECT GROGU: If a player passes or lands on the same space as Grogu (the character affectionately referred to by fans as "Baby Yoda"), they take his token and can use their character's ability plus Grogu's unique ability
- BATTLE IMPERIAL ENEMIES: The game includes Stormtrooper, Dark Trooper, and Moff Gideon enemy tokens that can change gameplay and lead to battles. If an Imperial enemy gets Grogu, the game's over
- BOARD GAME FOR STAR WARS FANS: The Star Wars The Mandalorian edition of the Monopoly board game is a fun game for families, teens, and kids ages 8 and up. It's a great game for a family game night
How to Choose the Best Star Wars Games?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Star Wars Games. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Star Wars Games is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Star Wars Games that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Star Wars Games. These days the more advanced Best Star Wars Games have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Star Wars Games function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Star Wars Games, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Star Wars Games that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Star Wars Games to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Star Wars Games, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Star Wars Games should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Star Wars Games that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Star Wars Games if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Star Wars Games. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Star Wars Games function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Star Wars Games, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Star Wars Games is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Star Wars Games will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Star Wars Games before you buy it depends on which Best Star Wars Games you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Star Wars Games or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Star Wars Games have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Star Wars Games, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Star Wars Games with ease, this is where you can go.